There is always something to buy at Target...even when you are just bringing your newly 9 year old son to spend his birthday gift card.
1. Strawberry Milkshake Oreos: I like Double Stuffed and I understand the pastel colored cream filling for spring...do we need pink Oreos? Hmmmm...they are pretty.
2. Sweatpant shorts WITH pockets: These are a necessity for summer for a mom at a baseball game. I think I need 2 pairs.
3. Hobo bag: It's blue and only $9.99!!
4. Hello Kitty socks for $1! Ok, I don't have any daughters...but if I did, this is a great deal!!
5. Shit....lost my kid. Hang on...
6. Ok, back...Ecco Domani pinot grigio for $8.99. Now doesn't that just brighten a rainy day?
7. Luna bars: a 6 pack for $6.59. MUCH better deal than Whole Foods, but not as cheap as ordering online. However, my need for immediate gratification is fulfilled. Waiting is for chumps.
8. Twinkie Bites 100 Calorie packs: How bad can they be? I volunteer to try them and let everyone know...stay tuned.
Ok, that's all for now. Let's see what this runs me, lol.
I love Target on a rainy day. Why aren't there more people here??