Have you missed me? ;-)
I think probably not.
I had to make a choice between things to spend my time on and things not to. Unfortunately, the blogsphere lost out...obviously since my last post was around Thanksgiving (which, btw, doesn't seem all that long ago).
But now it is almost Passover and Easter. These are both holidays with food that I like.
Passover, some observations:
1. Let my people go...but take the matzoh with you.
2. Gefilte fish...not real fish, but yummy nonetheless. Although, smother anything with fuchsia colored horseradish and I'm a sucker for it.
3. Seders...someone always makes the parsley joke. If you don't know it, it can't not be repeated here. This is a family show.
4. Flourless chocolate cake is just not that good. Sorry. But I love me some macaroons!
5. I don't keep Passover. I like carbs too much.
6. My mom makes the greatest brisket. I wait for it all year.
Easter, some observations:
1. I like jelly beans but Jelly Bellys piss me off. I want to know what I am getting and you usually aren't sure with those.
2. I love Gummy Bears.
3. My mother-in-law always buys extra candy for the hubby and me. I love that. It reminds me of the Easter 2 days before son #2 was born. I took all the candy to the hospital with me and for 3 days (c-section) the nurses were so happy to attend to me because they all left with a mouthful of Gummies, Jellies or chocolate eggs.
Well, that's all I got right now. Not quite back into the swing of things. It has been awhile.