1. Dance on a bar, look good doing it, and have strangers throw money at me. (Ok, well, it would need to be a CLEAN bar...and all the strangers need to have all their teeth.)
2. Tell off a cashier who is being bitchy and acting like *I* am wasting her time when *I* am the one spending money.
3. Say no at work.
4. Meet Robert Scorpio (or Mac, I'm not picky at this point...plus, Robert may or may not be dying of a brain tumor...)
5. Stop checking up on my kids when they say that things are in their backpacks ready for school...I know, I'm an enabling Mommy and a teacher who does not practice what she preaches. Sue me, I'm human.
6. Leave the house without making the fricking beds...I used to ALL THE TIME in my younger days. Why can't I anymore?
7. Stop giving money to Channel 11 out of guilt. I have paid my dues....Bozo is dead, the boys are long done with Barney and the Teletubbies and everything else on there is British and boring and angst-ridden.
8. Learn to prune the rose bushes outside my house before someone is brutally maimed by the renegade thorns and branches.
9. Cut the cord on friendships I have outgrown. (If you think this might be you, it might be...)
10. Eat more veggies.
11. Floss at least 3 times a week...or at least more than the day before a cleaning at the dentist.
12. Read some classic book that seems boring...maybe I'll like it. Anyone have any suggestions?
13. Try to spend one day without judging anyone else and see if I feel better about myself. I probably won't because really, what is the fun in that? But I could at least say I tried.
14. Have a day at school where we eat candy, watch a movie and draw pictures all day...but I'd have to swear the kids to secrecy and probably even threaten them. And eventually someone would tell on me...Even being union VP wouldn't save me from being called in on that one.
15. Say what everyone wants to say but is too scared to say to __________. (Can't even put her name...too scary!)
16. Get hit on by a former student who doesn't realize who I am. (Don't be disgusted, my first few classes of students are in their mid to late 20's at this point, there has to be at least one or two that MIGHT go for me, right?? ;-).)
17. Smoke again for JUST A FEW DAYS.
18. Swim with dolphins.
19. Pet an Orca.
20. Punch Ann Coulter.
21. Win the Lotto...doesn't have to be MILLIONS. Just several hundred thousand would do. Pay off the house, buy a new car...put some away for the boys and buy one of everything at Ann Taylor Loft.
22. Learn to make banana bread so I don't have to throw away all those bananas every week.
23. Trip that mean girl who called Ryder fat and ugly.
24. Have enough expedable income to some day take the boys to Disney World.
Not a real "wow" of a list...I have NO desire to bungee jump, climb a mountain or anything else that might cause my untimely death. I also am not patient or hard working enough to write a novel or cure cancer. But it would be exciting, cathartic and in some cases just fun, to do the above.